eFinancialCareers Global Markets Trading Game
1. Entry into the eFinancialCareers Global Markets Trading Game is open to both UK and non-UK residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of eFinancialCareers & players under 18 are ineligible to win any prizes. If such person would otherwise win a prize, it shall be awarded to the next placed Player.
2. The first Prize (“Winner’s Prize”) will be awarded to the Player who according to eFinancialCareers determination is at the top of the P&L leaderboard published by eFinancialCareers at the end of the game (23:59:59 GMT Friday 19th June 2015). Proof of age will be required for the Winner’s Prize.
3. Subject to any unforeseen changes, the Winner’s Prize will be a 11-inch MacBook Air : 128GB
4. If more than one player is at the top of the final leaderboard, then the winner will be chosen at random by a computer-generated, independent process. eFinancialCareers decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prizes are not transferable and are non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered in any circumstances.
6. The Winner will be notified of their success by email by Friday 26th June 2015 at which time they must confirm their contact details prior to the Prize in question being delivered. The winners name will be published on the eFinancialCareers site by Friday 26th June 2015.
7. Players’ names and their comments relating to any Prize may be used without limitation for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of eFinancialCareers in any and all media worldwide without notice to them and without any fee being paid.