Holiday season is approaching and if you've recently experienced the weather in the UK, you may not be inclined to stay at home. With this in mind, a selection of boutique travel agents have suggested the following destinations for discerning bankers this year. Most will require a healthy bank balance. If this isn't you, you could try staying in a yurt.
Click the links below to access information and prices about each destination.
Hot holidays for bankers in 2013:
1. Il Salviatino, Florence, Italy
2. Castiglion del Bosco, Tuscany, Italy
3. Song Saa Private Island, Koh Rong Islands, Cambodia
4. Alila Villas Uluwatu, Bali
5. Legado Mitico, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6. Three Forks Ranch, Savery, Wyoming, US
7. The House in the Sea, Cornwall, UK
Alternative locations for the banking professional on a smaller budget:
1. Monaci delle Terre Nere, Sicily, Italy
2. The Yurt at Midland Farm, Herefordshire, UK 3. Hotel Danieli, Venice, Italy
4. Inn by the Sea, Cape Elizabeth, Maine, U.S.
With additional reporting from Beecher Tuttle and Natasha Gural.