125 Botolph St.
New York, NY 11486
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
– 4 years market experience with settlement and trade reconciliation process.
– Accustomed to high volume, volatile markets.
– Experience with international and cross-border settlements.
Bear, Stearns & Co. / JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York, NY
2005 – Present
Senior Representative, Trade Services Settlements Department, 2006 – Present
– Ensure timely settlements for over 50 markets worldwide.
– Assist clients with cross border settlements via Euroclear and Clearstream.
– Train team members on Bloomberg, Euroclear and Clearstream systems.
– Reconcile trade discrepancies.
– Escalate unresolved discrepancies to management.
– Monitor and correct institutional accounts.
– Manage and reduce risk associated with settlement failure.
– Achieved highest client and agent satisfaction ratings.
Operations Analyst, 2005 – 2006
– Execute instructions to receive securities from other brokers.
– Process trade corrections and fees for brokerages and clients.
– Transfer physical certificates for clients.
– Report short sales.
– Solve technical issues with recent trades.
– Assist traders with executions on brokerage computer system.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelors of Business Administration, Baruch College, CUNY 2005
Microsoft Business Certification: Microsoft Office Specialist
Keywords: settlement, international settlement, trade reconciliation, correction, execution, trade services, operations, Euroclear, Clearstream, Bloomberg, operations.