People throughout the financial industry are nervous. Whether or not your firm’s under pressure, it’s always smart to have your resume up-to-date, be in touch with your network and be ready to launch a job search should the need – or the opportunity – arise. To help, we’ve organized some of our favorite articles into a tool kit on career management, networking, organizing your job search, resumes, cover letters and interviewing.
The eFC Career Tool Kit
28 December 2011
- Career Crunch: 20 hot skills banks want now, is the CFA really worth it?
- Investment banks’ trading teams hop on the optimistic hiring bus
- Where the hiring is in the happy world of fund management
- The strange habits of highly-successful financiers
- Why it’s sensible to ditch this high-paying temp role for a permanent job