People throughout the financial industry are nervous. Whether or not your firm’s under pressure, it’s always smart to have your resume up-to-date, be in touch with your network and be ready to launch a job search should the need – or the opportunity – arise. To help, we’ve organized some of our favorite articles into a tool kit on career management, networking, organizing your job search, resumes, cover letters and interviewing.
The eFC Career Tool Kit
28 December 2011
- The junior banker’s guide to finding an affordable New York City apartment
- Goldman succumbs, cuts pay per head to lowest level for five years
- BAD NEWS: Morgan Stanley massively increases investment bank’s profits, cuts pay
- Citi’s raid on BAML’s equity derivatives business finally paying off
- Tax day leaves a burr under Wall Street’s saddle