People throughout the financial industry are nervous. Whether or not your firm’s under pressure, it’s always smart to have your resume up-to-date, be in touch with your network and be ready to launch a job search should the need – or the opportunity – arise. To help, we’ve organized some of our favorite articles into a tool kit on career management, networking, organizing your job search, resumes, cover letters and interviewing.
The eFC Career Tool Kit
28 December 2011
- Morning Coffee: 25 year-old ‘trader’ given £6m by investors. How much you’ll earn at the Bank of England
- Which banking CEO are you? Take the test
- Questions you will always be asked in a hedge fund interview and how to answer them
- Barclays cutting headcount by 30% in the investment bank? Bankers, analysts, headhunters react
- Are regulators the biggest fat cats on Wall Street?