88 MADISON AVENUE
New York, NY 10006
000 – 000 – 0000
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Equity Capital Markets professional with extensive experience developing and managing relationships with senior-level management and institutional investors in diverse industries, including Energy and Media and Communications. Proven track record successfully working with clientele to develop and implement equity capital-raising requirements, such as New Issues, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), Follow-On Offerings, and Special Warrants. Strong corporate finance background. Keen business sense, with demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
ABC Banking, New York, NY 2006 – Present
Senior Associate, Equity Capital Markets. Work closely with institutional clientele to assess requirements, examine strategies, and propose solutions for capital-raising needs.
- Played key role in numerous lead-managed equity transactions, including American SolarDay Acquisition SPAC IPO ($345M) and ZYX Follow On ($800M).
- Excellent communicator able to build strong relationships with coworkers and managers across multiple divisions, including legal, management, research, sales, and trading.
- Responsible for educating bankers on alternative equity products, including Special-Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), Equity Draw-Down and Over the Wall (OTW) equity offerings.
- Proficient at advising management teams throughout entire IPO to optimize positioning and valuation, as well as implementation.
CDE Company, New York, NY 2004 – 2006
Associate, Equity Research. Created and managed financial models and utilized numerous valuation strategies to examine companies.
- Worked closely with management to optimize data pertaining to companies under coverage.
- Assessed business development opportunities and suggested course of action to senior management.
- Built strong relationships with institutional investors, traders, and sales force, discussing strategies and recommendations based on data.
FGH Securites, Los Angeles, CA 2002 – 2004
Corporate Finance Analyst. Analyzed data using models to support team of 6 finance bankers, focusing primarily on Energy, Media and Communications, and Defense industries.
- Position included performing due diligence on businesses, including industry and historical analysis, data room assessment, and transaction risks.
- Created marketing materials, including pitch books and offering memorandums.
University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
Bachelors of Business Administration, 2001
Series 7, 63, 86, 87
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), Reuters, Bloomberg, EquiDesk, CDA Spectrum, Thomson Banker, FactSet, Capital IQ