Have you interviewed for an internship or graduate position at an investment bank, fund manager, hedge fund, or other financial services organisation in the past 12 months?
We want to know what you were asked in order to build our existing stock of financial services graduate interview questions.
If you want to be entered, all you need to do is to click here and fill in the form. All submissions will be treated as anonymous – we won’t divulge who you are!
The draw will take place in May, but we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible.
It would be good to know:
1) Which bank you interviewed with?
2) Was it an interview for an internship or a graduate position?
3) Which business area were you interviewing for?
4) At least three of the questions you were asked?
5) At least three of the responses you gave?
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
The eFinancialCareers editorial team
· Closing date for interview question submissions: 27/5/12.
· Entrants must fully answer all five questions listed above to be eligible.
· Following an independent draw, the winner will be awarded a new 3rd generation iPad 16GB, value £399.
· No cash alternative can be substituted for the prize.
· Winners will be notified of the results by email on 1/6/2012.