Peter McSloy, previously a managing director of Salomon Brothers, will be deputy chairman and chairman of the remuneration committee. William Nabarro, who will continue to work as a managing director of SG Hambros corporate finance advisory, will be chairman of the audit committee. The third is Paul Zuckerman, a founding member of the management committee of Caspian Securities and its managing director in charge of investment banking. His expertise is in emerging markets
5 October 1998
- The hottest finance jobs outside of the front office
- Career Crunch: 20 hot skills banks want now, is the CFA really worth it?
- Investment banks’ trading teams hop on the optimistic hiring bus
- Deutsche Bank has pressed the pause button on hiring
- Where the hiring is in the happy world of fund management