Garban has announced plans to integrate its spot foreign exchange businesses in Europe and North America into one business unit. David Satchell becomes chief executive of the integrated business. The other senior appointments in London are Mike Plant, chief executive, spot foreign exchange, Jerry Barnett as joint managing director along with Paul Graham-Clarke and Roy Burgess as deputy managing director. In New York, Joe Remshifski and Ronnie Alec become senior vice-presidents and Eric Schneider and Peter Ryan become vice-presidents.
Garban consolidates forex business
12 October 1998
- The hottest finance jobs outside of the front office
- Career Crunch: 20 hot skills banks want now, is the CFA really worth it?
- Investment banks’ trading teams hop on the optimistic hiring bus
- Deutsche Bank has pressed the pause button on hiring
- Where the hiring is in the happy world of fund management