Garban has announced plans to integrate its spot foreign exchange businesses in Europe and North America into one business unit. David Satchell becomes chief executive of the integrated business. The other senior appointments in London are Mike Plant, chief executive, spot foreign exchange, Jerry Barnett as joint managing director along with Paul Graham-Clarke and Roy Burgess as deputy managing director. In New York, Joe Remshifski and Ronnie Alec become senior vice-presidents and Eric Schneider and Peter Ryan become vice-presidents.
Garban consolidates forex business
12 October 1998
- These are the top M&A boutiques you should work for in New York and London
- Job Market Pulse: Hedge funds start hiring push; JPM adding junior bankers off-season
- When 1,000 new banking jobs isn’t considered enough
- Career Insights: Equity capital markets is about people skills and multi-tasking
- How to destroy your finance career in years one to five