Garban has announced plans to integrate its spot foreign exchange businesses in Europe and North America into one business unit. David Satchell becomes chief executive of the integrated business. The other senior appointments in London are Mike Plant, chief executive, spot foreign exchange, Jerry Barnett as joint managing director along with Paul Graham-Clarke and Roy Burgess as deputy managing director. In New York, Joe Remshifski and Ronnie Alec become senior vice-presidents and Eric Schneider and Peter Ryan become vice-presidents.
Garban consolidates forex business
12 October 1998
- Which banking CEO are you? Take the test
- Questions you will always be asked in a hedge fund interview and how to answer them
- Barclays cutting headcount by 30% in the investment bank? Bankers, analysts, headhunters react
- Are regulators the biggest fat cats on Wall Street?
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA: Which pays the most for part-qualified accountants?