Garban has announced plans to integrate its spot foreign exchange businesses in Europe and North America into one business unit. David Satchell becomes chief executive of the integrated business. The other senior appointments in London are Mike Plant, chief executive, spot foreign exchange, Jerry Barnett as joint managing director along with Paul Graham-Clarke and Roy Burgess as deputy managing director. In New York, Joe Remshifski and Ronnie Alec become senior vice-presidents and Eric Schneider and Peter Ryan become vice-presidents.
Garban consolidates forex business
12 October 1998
- Ten types of candidates who will always fail to get an expat banking job in Asia
- Ideal backgrounds for breaking into Wall Street with no relevant experience
- Bank of America falters yet still paces JPMorgan in key sectors
- RBS’s $11m ‘golden hello’ sales super-star Polverino launches own hedge fund
- Forget passion, those with a plan and system succeed in banking