Maria Dunavolgyi has been appointed chief executive of the Budapest Stock Exchange. Dunavolgyi has been acting head of the exchange since Zoltßn Pasci resigned in January. She previously worked for the UN in New York on international financial relations and national accounts. Christopher Forster, vice-president and compliance officer at Chase Manhattan, has been elected to the council of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He is a former chairman of ACCA’s financial services committee. Ernst-Moritz Lipp is to head the advisory board of Dresdner’s Luxembourg unit. He replaces Juergen Sarrazin, who stepped down amid a tax evasion probe. Dresdner board member Joachim von Harbou, Fresenius chief executive Gerd Krick and Reinhard Krafft have also been elected to the advisory board. Krafft has been elected manager of Dresdner Bank Luxembourg, replacing Friedrich Otto Wendt.
Cotti to chair group advisory board
17 May 1999
- Morning Coffee: So, Citigroup will be hiring here. Horror of holidaying with a trader
- Hong Kong investment banks bemoan “worrying” junior talent shortage
- Ten interview questions you’ll need to answer if you want to work in equities
- RBS contractors have four to days accept 10% pay cut, or quit
- Forty ‘easy’ banking jobs that pay £100k+ salaries after 5 years