Maria Dunavolgyi has been appointed chief executive of the Budapest Stock Exchange. Dunavolgyi has been acting head of the exchange since Zoltßn Pasci resigned in January. She previously worked for the UN in New York on international financial relations and national accounts. Christopher Forster, vice-president and compliance officer at Chase Manhattan, has been elected to the council of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He is a former chairman of ACCA’s financial services committee. Ernst-Moritz Lipp is to head the advisory board of Dresdner’s Luxembourg unit. He replaces Juergen Sarrazin, who stepped down amid a tax evasion probe. Dresdner board member Joachim von Harbou, Fresenius chief executive Gerd Krick and Reinhard Krafft have also been elected to the advisory board. Krafft has been elected manager of Dresdner Bank Luxembourg, replacing Friedrich Otto Wendt.
Cotti to chair group advisory board
17 May 1999
- The hottest finance jobs outside of the front office
- Career Crunch: 20 hot skills banks want now, is the CFA really worth it?
- Investment banks’ trading teams hop on the optimistic hiring bus
- Deutsche Bank has pressed the pause button on hiring
- Where the hiring is in the happy world of fund management