eFinancialCareers Community Guidelines & Policy
Thanks for joining the conversation. In order to provide you with quality and a positive experience, here a few rules we all live by:
- Be courteous to all users and moderators. You’re in the virtual world, but the people are still real. Personal attacks or insults will not be permitted.
- Stay on topic. Posts should be constructive and relevant to the article. If you spot a post that goes against the rules, don’t respond to it. Please flag it for our moderators by clicking on “Report Inappropriate Content.”
- Do not harass, abuse, threaten, frighten, insult, ridicule or say hateful things about other users, individuals or groups.
- Do not post content, or links to content, that is obscene, offensive or objectionable. This includes posts created with the intent of starting an argument, i.e., trolling. (Swear words, profanity and obscenities, even if written in shorthand, fall into this category.)
- Do not spam. Posting the same message multiple times will be considered spam.
- Do not use names of individuals (or other identifying characteristics) no matter how much you may have a negative or positive opinion about them.
- Do not impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your identity in any way.
- Obey all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws. Do no post any information that will infringe on any intellectual property rights of another party or that is illegal or promotes any illegal activity.
- Do not sell any goods or services through eFinancialCareers community functionality. There are plenty of other sites for that.
- Do not post jobs or links to job boards or related content or solicit people for jobs. If you’re looking for an employee or a job, we know this great job site called eFinancialCareers.
eFinancialCareers.com takes any misuse of the eFinancialCareers community functionality very seriously. If eFinancialCareers reasonably believes that you have misused the site (or any part of it) in any way, then eFinancialCareers may terminate your registration, remove your content, and/or suspend or terminate your ability to comment without notice. eFinancialCareers will be under no obligation whatsoever to reinstate your registration.
eFinancialCareers reserves the right to manage the postings on eFinancialCareers to provide an orderly presentation of this information. To effectively manage the site, eFinancialCareers may designate employees or others to act as moderators and administrators for the site (“Moderators”). These Moderators are the only representatives of eFinancialCareers authorised to manage the eFinancialCareers community. Any users who are not designated as Moderators by eFinancialCareers are not authorised to represent themselves as such.
Disclaimer: The purpose of eFinancialCareers community functionality is to provide information and facilitate general dialogue about various employment-related topics. No legal advice is being given and no attorney-client relationship is created. The information on this site has been prepared by, or on behalf of, eFinancialCareers for general informational purposes only; does not constitute legal advice; and is presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever, including as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. eFinancialCareers is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such legal or other information. Users of information from this site (or any linked web sites) use this information (or any information on linked sites) at their own risk. Links to information on sites other than those operated by, or on behalf of, eFinancialCareers, is for your convenience only and is not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites. eFinancialCareers does not take any responsibility for information found on these sites, nor does eFinancialCareers make any representation or warranty with respect to these sites or their information. Parties seeking advice should consult with legal counsel familiar with their particular circumstances. eFinancialCareers will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages arising from any information available on, from or through this site.
eFinancialCareers Ltd accepts no liability for questions, answers or comments posted on this website by individuals, and reserves the right to remove posts deemed unsuitable. The comments, answers and opinions expressed by individuals are not to be taken as those of eFinancialCareers Ltd.