People throughout the financial industry are nervous. Whether or not your firm’s under pressure, it’s always smart to have your resume up-to-date, be in touch with your network and be ready to launch a job search should the need – or the opportunity – arise. To help, we’ve organized some of our favorite articles into a tool kit on career management, networking, organizing your job search, resumes, cover letters and interviewing.
The eFC Career Tool Kit
28 December 2011
- JPMorgan’s hiring spree hampered by staff turnover
- Secrets of the secretaries from investment banks
- Five interesting new London finance firms that could soon be expanding
- Senior equities staff seriously hopeful that someone will actually want to hire them in 2014
- Where 70% of senior bankers are getting guaranteed bonuses