Garban has announced plans to integrate its spot foreign exchange businesses in Europe and North America into one business unit. David Satchell becomes chief executive of the integrated business. The other senior appointments in London are Mike Plant, chief executive, spot foreign exchange, Jerry Barnett as joint managing director along with Paul Graham-Clarke and Roy Burgess as deputy managing director. In New York, Joe Remshifski and Ronnie Alec become senior vice-presidents and Eric Schneider and Peter Ryan become vice-presidents.
Garban consolidates forex business
12 October 1998
- Daily Dispatches – Australia’s stockmarket listings surge
- Asia’s private banks search globally for staff as competition intensifies
- These have been the best banks to work for in equities, FICC and IBD this year
- Six reasons why the holiday hiring freeze is a myth
- Key charts from Deutsche Bank’s report forecasting 20,000 investment banking job losses in 2014 – plus how to avoid them