Maria Dunavolgyi has been appointed chief executive of the Budapest Stock Exchange. Dunavolgyi has been acting head of the exchange since Zoltßn Pasci resigned in January. She previously worked for the UN in New York on international financial relations and national accounts. Christopher Forster, vice-president and compliance officer at Chase Manhattan, has been elected to the council of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He is a former chairman of ACCA’s financial services committee. Ernst-Moritz Lipp is to head the advisory board of Dresdner’s Luxembourg unit. He replaces Juergen Sarrazin, who stepped down amid a tax evasion probe. Dresdner board member Joachim von Harbou, Fresenius chief executive Gerd Krick and Reinhard Krafft have also been elected to the advisory board. Krafft has been elected manager of Dresdner Bank Luxembourg, replacing Friedrich Otto Wendt.
Tell us your news
Email the editor with your feedback, news, tips or topics.
Questions & Answers
- Ageism as longest serving traders and salespeople leave Barclays?
- Late Lunchtime Links: EU to go after bankers earning more than £420k; how to succeed in M&A at J.P. Morgan
- Outrage as senior trader let go after a tiny $10m-$25m loss
- Six ways multinationals can nurture Singaporean talent
- Fearful of returning to France, French bankers sit it out in South Kensington